- Stauber Brothers Sporting Goods is owned by six hockey playing Minnesota natives - John, James, Dan, Pete, Rob, and Bill Stauber
- Original store was located in Burning Tree Plaza
- It was a dealership called "Team Choice"
- In 1993 Corporate Team Choice went out of business
- In 1995 Stauber Brothers Sporting Goods opened it's doors at their newly constucted location
- Today Stauber Brothers Sporting Goods is a leader in the sale of athetic equipment and sporting goods and is well recognized throughout the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Stauber Hockey History
- All six owners played high school hockey
- Four played college hockey
- Three played professionally
- Today, the Stauber Brothers are all still actively involved in hockey from youth to the collegiate level
- Purchased in 1999 from College of St. Benedicts (St. Joseph, MN)
- Only three such machines in the State of Minnesota; two in Wisconsin
- Year Built: 1962
- Model: Zamboni FL
- Maker: Frank Zamboni Company